Thursday, March 11, 2010

There are days I am pulled between heaven and earth. When I'm reminded of those that have already "touched the face of God", having left this planet for sights I can only imagine, I long to see what they are doing and have a moment to visit with them. But on the other hand, I love the life God has given me for the short time alloted me. I love my family and those that God has put in their paths to hold and cherish. My problem is they are much too far away. How grateful I am of Alexander Graham Bell. As our oldest said shortly after moving so far away, "Mom, doesn't it seem like I'm just down the road?" Aww, yes...thank you Alexander! Just hearing my girls voices, helps me. Now if I could just touch them...my girls. Oh well, I suppose life is as it should be. I have friends I CAN see and touch right here in my "back yard." My God meets all my needs. Why do I long for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment