Saturday, January 7, 2012

New, New Years Resolutions

Okay...so I've really been inspired...again! I have sat down, put my thinking cap on, and have come up with a true beginning for this new year God has given us. A necessity for me because we have committed to our LifeGate group to not only lead this endeavor, but to encourage along the way, as we travel this new year together.

I do realize, to stay focused I must place the goals where I'll see them each day. My plans are to keep my Facebook family aware of my successes, and my failures, by placing a hash tag in front of FinishYear when I post anything concerning these goals to my Facebook wall. Most likely there will also be blogs concerning my adventure. =} Aren't you happy about that? Double whammy, with the exception of more detail. Hmmmm....could be worth looking at. =}

Jon Acuff is a part of the Dave Ramsey team, and has truly inspired me. You can also be inspired by visiting Jon's web page, www.jonacuff.com. Look for the Archived items or the FinishYear tab to get the jolt you need to make 2012 an exceptional, productive year.

As you create the palate for your delicious year, remember to visit me here...in Mary's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment